Gerbil Knits

This is how I spend my free time.....knitting, knitting and more knitting. I learned how to knit during the 2004 NCAA basketball tournament, and is still my favorite time for mass knitting!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

current wip

Current projects:

cowboy pillows (completed, Danny loved them...will post pic soon)
Linda's b-day present, almost complete...one more piece to go...haha not telling you what it is muffin
soaps: well you can never have enough soaps
scrubs: awaiting arrival of one more product and must think of packaging
bathbombs: awaiting one more product....why can't i find witch hazel in CA?
swap for _chittybangbang: got to get to store and buy some materials
swap for catpants: one half down, got to get to store
kyra's b-day: 1 part down, many more to go, why did she want all of those damn socks...i hate knitting socks....this is why I only knit ankle socks...b/c i am lazy
andrew's b-day: one more part--no i am not telling you what it is, b/c he might read it
Christmas crafting: well...let's not even talk about that, but I might have to take a break from swapping when my current two are done b/c I need to focus on the holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home