Gerbil Knits

This is how I spend my free time.....knitting, knitting and more knitting. I learned how to knit during the 2004 NCAA basketball tournament, and is still my favorite time for mass knitting!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

More finger puppets


Everyone loves finger puppets.....So I was invited to the lovely Anna's birthday party this past weekend. And I decided she clearly needed some finger puppets. There is a long story behind this one, but when Anna was born I threatened to get her a my first Marx book, and turn her into a sociologist, or a revolutionary, those two things are usually mutually exclusive....Since this book is no longer in print.....I had to just go with finger puppets....but in the fine traditions of sociologists....the red bear is Karl (as in Marx), the grey elephant is Max (as in Weber) and the lovely purple bunny is Emile (as in Durkheim). Emile is Anna's favorite, and she requested a friend for him...so a Marcel the bunny (as in Mauss...who is actually Emile's nephew) is on its way....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home